┏━檸檬紅茶━━━━━┛

清夜无尘,月色如银。酒斟时,须满十分。浮名浮利,虚苦劳神。叹隙中驹, 石中火,梦中身。
虽抱文章,开口谁亲。且陶陶,乐尽天真,几时归去,作个闲人。

 
· 所有网志 (8) · 千千阙歌 (4) · 光影声色 (0) · 海阔天空 (0) · 吃喝玩乐 (0) · 疯狂文字 (4) ·
日历
站内搜索
友情链接
· 我的歪酷 非非共享界

订阅 RSS

0001556

歪酷博客

« 上一篇: 明日への讃歌-阿兰达娃卓玛 下一篇: <<懒人的记性>> »
檸檬紅茶 @ 2008-01-18 17:28



Starry starry night 星光灿烂的夜晚
paint your palette blue and grey 在你的画布上调出灰蓝
look out on a summer's day 如此美妙夏日
with eyes that know the darkness in my soul.
你望见了我灵魂深处

Shadows on the hills 月光洒向山丘
sketch the trees and the daffodils 勾勒出树影和水仙的曼姿
catch the breeze and the winter chills 寒风瑟瑟,白雪黄土
in colors on the snowy linen land.
尽显于你的色彩之中

And now I understand 我终于了悟
what you tried to say to me 你试图表达的一切
and how you suffered for your sanity 你为你的心智受苦
and how you tried to set them free. 你曾经试图解脱
They would not listen they did not know how 他们是如此难以驾驭
perhaps they'll listen now.
也许此刻他们愿意倾听

Starry starry night星光灿烂的夜晚
flaming flowers that brightly blaze 美丽的花朵艳光四射
swirling clouds in violet haze 云卷云舒,紫气弥漫
reflect in Vincent's eyes of China blue.
映射在你湛蓝的眼中

Colors changing hue 色彩如风云变幻
morning fields of amber grain 清晨的田野硕果累累
weathered faces lined in pain 饱经风霜的面容
are smoothed beneath the artist's loving hand.
在你热情的手中铺开

And now I understand我终于了悟
what you tried to say to me你试图表达的一切
and how you suffered for your sanity你为你的心智受苦
and how you tried to set them free. 你曾经试图解脱
They would not listen they did not know how他们是如此难以驾驭
perhaps they'll listen now.
也许此刻他们愿意倾听

For they could not love you 他们并不听从你
but still your love was true 但你的爱依然热诚不减
and when no hope was left in sight on that 当希望最终破灭
starry starry night. 在那个星光灿烂的夜晚
You took your life as lovers often do, 你如热恋中的情人结束生命
But I could have told you Vincent 但是你要知道
this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.
世界只有在你眼中才如此精彩美妙

Starry starry night 星光灿烂的夜晚
portraits hung in empty halls 空寂的大厅悬挂着肖像
frameless heads on nameless walls 无名的墙上人影模糊
with eyes that watch the world and can't forget. 眼望红尘,不忍遗忘
Like the stranger that you've met 正如你遭遇的陌生人
the ragged men in ragged clothes 衣衫褴褛,失魂落魄
the silver thorn of bloddy rose 艳丽的玫瑰连同她带刺的锋芒
lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow.
在洁白的雪地零落成泥

And now I think I know
我想我已懂得
what you tried to say to me
你试图表达的一切
and how you suffered for your sanity
你为你的心智受苦
and how you tried to set them free.
你曾经试图解脱
They would not listen they're not listening still
他们是如此难以驾驭
perhaps they never will. 你也许永远都无法驾驭





评论 / 个人网页 / 扔小纸条
* 昵称

已经注册过? 请登录

新用户请先注册 以便能显示头像及追踪评论回复

Email
网址
* 评论
表情
 


 

分类小组论坛
杂谈 , 娱乐、八卦 , 文学、艺术 , 体育 , 旅游、同城 , 象牙塔 , 情感 , 时尚、生活 , 星座 , 科技

请注意遵守中华人民共和国法律法规, 如威胁到本站生存, 将依法向有关部门报告, 同时本站的相关记录可能成为对您不利的证据.

相关法律法规
全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定
中华人民共和国计算机信息系统安全保护条例
中华人民共和国计算机信息网络国际联网管理暂行规定
计算机信息网络国际联网安全保护管理办法
计算机信息系统国际联网保密管理规定